Compare Waitrose & Partners vs River Island Clothing BETASee how working at Waitrose & Partners vs. River Island Clothing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Waitrose & Partners vs. River Island Clothing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Waitrose & Partners scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- River Island Clothing scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Waitrose & Partners.
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at River Island Clothing.
- Waitrose & Partners had 7 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Waitrose & Partners full-time
Able to work autonomously or in a team environment Friendly but professional Honest, punctual and reliable Ability to work under pressure Enthusiastic and positive minded
I am a perfectionist when I work I learned to work in a group so I like mutual aid