Compare Walmart vs Amazon BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- Amazon had 2,660 more reviews than Walmart that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year
- Very talented and friendly colleagues - Great opportunity - Clear career progression - Good work/life balance, encouraged
- Easy to get overwhelmed - Almost too much opportunity, spoiled for choice.