Compare Walt Disney Company vs Sportsbet.com.au BETASee how working at Walt Disney Company vs. Sportsbet.com.au compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walt Disney Company vs. Sportsbet.com.au. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walt Disney Company scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Sportsbet.com.au scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Walt Disney Company had 215 more reviews than Sportsbet.com.au that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Walt Disney Company.
- "Sportsbet" was the most mentioned Con at Sportsbet.com.au.
I have been working at Walt Disney Company
Employees are passionate about the company, the brands and the products Creative office environment Great work life balance Friendly and supportive culture, people are willing to help each other... out
Large company means change is hard to implement
I worked at Sportsbet.com.au full-time for more than 3 years
Fun and relaxed environment. Great Culture Beers at least once a week (every Friday)
Management grooms people they like, not people with potential to grow. Politics. You're in the bad books if you do something bad and will be perceived that way. Offers secondment opportunities for... development to staff but when a permanent opportunity comes, job is advertised and offered to another candidate with lesser experience. Required to do multiple roles while maintaining your own day to day job.