Compare Wawa vs Gerresheimer BETASee how working at Wawa vs. Gerresheimer compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wawa vs. Gerresheimer. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wawa scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Wawa.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Gerresheimer.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Wawa.
- "De crescimento" was the most mentioned Con at Gerresheimer.
I worked at Gerresheimer full-time for more than 3 years
Large industrial international group, present in Europe, Asia, Americas but without usual corporate complications. Profitable activities with associated good salaries.
Not many job opportunities in Sales, little incentive to rotation: employees tend to keep their job for a long, very long time, sometimes for 10, 15 or more years. For a varied career, prefer... operations based jobs, usually large sites>500 people.