Compare Wells Fargo vs Bankers Life BETASee how working at Wells Fargo vs. Bankers Life compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wells Fargo vs. Bankers Life. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bankers Life scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Wells Fargo.
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at Bankers Life.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
- "100 commission" was the most mentioned Con at Bankers Life.
I have been working at Bankers Life for more than a year
The company invest in your growth. They have tons of tools and resources to help you grow your insurance business. There’s room for growth and they promote with ease
It’s 100% commission base. You receive exactly what you put out
Advice to Management
Management helps you when you help yourself. Sink or swim