Compare Westpac Group vs Australian Red Cross Lifeblood BETASee how working at Westpac Group vs. Australian Red Cross Lifeblood compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Westpac Group vs. Australian Red Cross Lifeblood. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Westpac Group scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Australian Red Cross Lifeblood scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Westpac Group.
- "Donors" was the most mentioned Pro at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Westpac Group.
- "Bullying culture" was the most mentioned Con at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood.
I have been working at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood full-time
The best part about working for Lifeblood is the satisfaction of being safe in the knowledge that your hard work, is literally going towards the betterment of society and you're actively helping save... lives. This feeling is accentuated by the fact that the Donor Care Hub is like a family and everyone looks out for the best interests of their fellow co-worker. It is a lively team and everyone in the office is friendly and always looking to help each other out.
I have not had a con to report of since I started working for Lifeblood in the NCC. It has been a dream come through to represent this amazing organisation.
Advice to Management
Keep up the amazing work. This is by far the best job I've ever had.