Compare Westpac Group vs BT Financial Group BETASee how working at Westpac Group vs. BT Financial Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Westpac Group vs. BT Financial Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Westpac Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- BT Financial Group scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Westpac Group had 155 more reviews than BT Financial Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Westpac Group had 82 more reviews than BT Financial Group that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Westpac Group.
- "Senior managers" was the most mentioned Con at BT Financial Group.
I have been working at Westpac Group full-time for more than 3 years
- Generous remuneration and benefits - Flexibility of secondments during current role - Dedicated team manager support and high team morale
May take a long time to process and address an improvement from suggestion to implementation.
I worked at BT Financial Group for less than a year
-Onboarding is straightforward and have very supportive superiors. -Salary is competitive for entry role -Training is adequate
-Repetitive work schedule -Stressful environment might not be for everyone