Compare Westpac Group vs Commonwealth Bank of Australia BETASee how working at Westpac Group vs. Commonwealth Bank of Australia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Westpac Group vs. Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia had 123 more reviews than Westpac Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia had 121 more reviews than Westpac Group that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia had 55 more reviews than Westpac Group that mentioned "Red tape" as a Con.
I have been working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia part-time for more than a year
Their care for customers is genuine and financial wellbeing is always at the forefront of everything they do.
They are struggling with phone banking calls at the moment, so wait times are extended and customers have already experienced frustrations before entering the branch, which means they’re already angry