Compare Westpac Group vs Optus BETASee how working at Westpac Group vs. Optus compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Westpac Group vs. Optus. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Westpac Group scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Optus scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Westpac Group had 88 more reviews than Optus that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Westpac Group.
- "Restructures" was the most mentioned Con at Optus.
I have been working at Westpac Group full-time for more than 3 years
- Generous remuneration and benefits - Flexibility of secondments during current role - Dedicated team manager support and high team morale
May take a long time to process and address an improvement from suggestion to implementation.