Compare Willamette Dental Group vs Kool Smiles BETASee how working at Willamette Dental Group vs. Kool Smiles compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Willamette Dental Group vs. Kool Smiles. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Willamette Dental Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Willamette Dental Group.
- "Quality dental care" was the most mentioned Pro at Kool Smiles.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Willamette Dental Group.
- "Dentists" was the most mentioned Con at Kool Smiles.
I worked at Willamette Dental Group full-time for more than 8 years
Benefits because they buy it cheaper through bulk. The company loves newbies.
Once a newbie works hard to advance, the company will assign spies to document any minor details and exaggerate them to fire you. The dentist will need to undersell crowns, specialty work, and less... frequent hygiene visits. The dentist compensation formula for Press Ganey customer service surveys and patient access to your schedule only benefits the managing dentist. If the mgr dentist does not kiss up, then watch out for spies.
Advice to Management
Decades of advice to mgt went unheeded. The dental world is small and you will get exposed. Underselling crowns, specialty work, and hygiene will eventually get you sued to the ground. Sell the... company to dentists owned and operated group.