Compare Woolworths Group vs Australia Post BETASee how working at Woolworths Group vs. Australia Post compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Woolworths Group vs. Australia Post. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Woolworths Group scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Australia Post scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Woolworths Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Australia Post.
- Woolworths Group had 55 more reviews than Australia Post that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Australia Post for less than a year
Open discussion environment, Team meetings, iteration workshops, supportive senior management
Does not hire international students
Advice to Management
Please open up graduate programs for international students as well