Compare Woolworths Group vs Food Lion BETASee how working at Woolworths Group vs. Food Lion compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Woolworths Group vs. Food Lion. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Woolworths Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Food Lion had 1 more reviews than Woolworths Group that mentioned "Flexible hours" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Woolworths Group.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Food Lion.
I have been working at Food Lion part-time for more than 3 years
Management wants you to do well so they are willing to teach you
The pay isn't great and a lot of the time you will be expected to do more than your job description entails
Advice to Management
Allow for more full time positions and pay those who handle your money at night a better wage