Compare Working Solutions vs Appen BETASee how working at Working Solutions vs. Appen compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Working Solutions vs. Appen. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Working Solutions scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Appen had 12 more reviews than Working Solutions that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Working Solutions.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Appen.
I have been working at Working Solutions for less than a year
So far everything is cool! Haven't completely started, but their hiring process is very smooth and consistent. They have stayed in contact with me as I depart my long time job.
Nothing so far. And I don't foresee any future problems to be honest.
I have been working at Appen part-time for less than a year
Working at Appen has allowed to have a second job while having time to do other things.
The qualification process may take some time.
Advice to Management
The ability to withdraw money wjenever we want to.