Compare Workplace Systems vs Bandwidth BETASee how working at Workplace Systems vs. Bandwidth compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Workplace Systems vs. Bandwidth. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Workplace Systems scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bandwidth scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Bandwidth had 14 more reviews than Workplace Systems that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Technical debt" was the most mentioned Con at Workplace Systems.
- "Bandwidth" was the most mentioned Con at Bandwidth.
I have been working at Workplace Systems full-time for less than a year
Great work/life balance, great corporate culture, relaxed environment, incredibly welcoming and thoughtful staff.
Yet to find any that are significant.
Advice to Management
love the consistent improvements and continual adaptation
I have been working at Bandwidth full-time for more than a year
The team (from C-level to direct line management) here invests in you + your development like nowhere I've ever seen. At the individual level, they care about helping you grow and supporting you in... that growth. The promise of work/life balance (especially in all that is 2020 craziness) is real, and management and team members do so much to support each other. The benefits are also exceptional, and the future is bright!
Still in growth mode, so sometimes it's not clear who owns what/decision by committee. Really though, if you're ready to take on new challenges and work alongside bright, innovative minds though,... there's no place better.