Compare Worldwide Business Research vs Jabmo BETASee how working at Worldwide Business Research vs. Jabmo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Worldwide Business Research vs. Jabmo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Worldwide Business Research scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Jabmo scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Worldwide Business Research.
- "International team" was the most mentioned Pro at Jabmo.
- "Wbr" was the most mentioned Con at Worldwide Business Research.
- "Manque de" was the most mentioned Con at Jabmo.
I worked at Worldwide Business Research full-time for more than a year
Some events are very well produced. The emphasis on content is a plus with clients and delegates. If you are working on one of the better events, it's very lucrative.
WBR prioritises process over people. If the event or the project doesn't fit the WBR process, the problem is the people. This means if you have the misfortune of being placed in a poor project, you... are unlikely to receive support or understanding. I've never seen a company with such a high turnover in sales staff. Also, the offices are revolting. The toilets are rarely in order (often overflowing), and staff often flee to other floors. There is little space between desks. There are many good events and media companies out there. I'm working for one of them now. I might recommend you keep looking elsewhere.
Advice to Management
You need to improve your relationship with your staff.
I worked at Jabmo full-time for more than a year
That was the most challenging experience I had so far. I have learned and grown a lot by working with top level people, and challenging clients on their marketing approach. Jabmo is a leader in its... domain.
Working in a fast-paced company like Jabmo can be hard for some people, resulting on a significant turnover.