Compare Xero vs Zendesk BETASee how working at Xero vs. Zendesk compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Xero vs. Zendesk. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Xero scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Zendesk scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Zendesk had 59 more reviews than Xero that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at Xero.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Zendesk.
I have been working at Zendesk full-time for more than 5 years
Lots of growth, lots of opportunities and a great team to work with. From a data science and machine learning perspective, there are incredibly interesting data and the opportunity to have an impact... on the product through building ML powered features. (see Answer Bot, Content Cues, Satisfaction prediction)
Fast company growth can sometimes have it's challenges, but also brings opportunity