Compare Zendesk vs InVision BETASee how working at Zendesk vs. InVision compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zendesk vs. InVision. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zendesk scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Zendesk.
- "Remote work" was the most mentioned Pro at InVision.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Zendesk.
- "Remote work" was the most mentioned Con at InVision.
I have been working at Zendesk full-time for more than 5 years
Lots of growth, lots of opportunities and a great team to work with. From a data science and machine learning perspective, there are incredibly interesting data and the opportunity to have an impact... on the product through building ML powered features. (see Answer Bot, Content Cues, Satisfaction prediction)
Fast company growth can sometimes have it's challenges, but also brings opportunity
I have been working at InVision for more than a year
Working remotely gives you a lot of freedom and responsibilities. Great mission.
Communication could be improved. Career path not very clear.
Advice to Management
The team should meet in real life more. Focus on improving asynchronous communication and communication in general.