Compare Zendesk vs Jabmo BETASee how working at Zendesk vs. Jabmo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zendesk vs. Jabmo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zendesk scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Jabmo scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Zendesk.
- "International team" was the most mentioned Pro at Jabmo.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Zendesk.
- "Manque de" was the most mentioned Con at Jabmo.
I have been working at Zendesk full-time for more than 5 years
Lots of growth, lots of opportunities and a great team to work with. From a data science and machine learning perspective, there are incredibly interesting data and the opportunity to have an impact... on the product through building ML powered features. (see Answer Bot, Content Cues, Satisfaction prediction)
Fast company growth can sometimes have it's challenges, but also brings opportunity
I worked at Jabmo full-time for more than a year
That was the most challenging experience I had so far. I have learned and grown a lot by working with top level people, and challenging clients on their marketing approach. Jabmo is a leader in its... domain.
Working in a fast-paced company like Jabmo can be hard for some people, resulting on a significant turnover.