Compare Zillow vs OpenMarket BETASee how working at Zillow vs. OpenMarket compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zillow vs. OpenMarket. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zillow scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- OpenMarket scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Zillow had 89 more reviews than OpenMarket that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zillow.
- "Parent company" was the most mentioned Con at OpenMarket.
I worked at Zillow full-time
Zillow is great at hiring experienced leaders who can drive teams forward.
It’s been a while but the individual teams can tend to feel a bit insular making employees feel disconnected from the rest of the org.
I have been working at OpenMarket full-time for more than 3 years
Very caring and friendly organisation
The pay could be better