Compare Zomato vs Afterpay BETASee how working at Zomato vs. Afterpay compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zomato vs. Afterpay. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zomato scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Afterpay scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Zomato.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zomato.
I have been working at Afterpay full-time for more than a year
- plenty of social events - welcoming and easy going team - plenty of great opportunities to delve further into the business - great yearly bonuses and are valued fairly based on performance -
No real rewards for good performance other than a nice bonus once a year. It would be nice to be awarded more often such as monthly prizes for hitting a certain amount of calls etc Very hard to get... a pay rise