Compare Zomato vs Sky Betting & Gaming BETASee how working at Zomato vs. Sky Betting & Gaming compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zomato vs. Sky Betting & Gaming. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sky Betting & Gaming scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Zomato.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sky Betting & Gaming.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zomato.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Sky Betting & Gaming.
I have been working at Sky Betting & Gaming full-time for more than 3 years
There's a leadership saying that goes something like this: "if you're the smartest person in the room, it's probably time to leave". At SB&G you will be surrounded by some of the smartest and... most talented people in the industry - and this will push you to learn more and become better at building products and leading teams. The culture at SB&G is fast, progressive and inclusive. It's about everyone winning as a company - but winning in the right way and doing the right thing. Everyone is involved in a conversation and decision regardless of whether it's technical, managerial or product focused, and everyone feels welcomed enough to get involved and is encouraged to contribute. The perks are great and the people are even better.
Some days work is too much fun (sorry, that's a positive). There are few other places that have the same culture and calibre of people (sorry, that's another positive). You sometimes take all... of the positives for granted (yeah, I know it's not a negative)
Advice to Management
Remember what makes you great and keep doing that.