Compare Zomato vs Uber BETASee how working at Zomato vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Zomato vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zomato scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Uber scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Uber had 224 more reviews than Zomato that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zomato.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Uber full-time for more than 5 years
Amazing company that exposes you much more than just your role. Real importance put on ensuring you can be your authentic self.
The promotion cycle is obscure and not transparent. A lot of reorgs.