Compare first direct vs Network Capital BETASee how working at first direct vs. Network Capital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at first direct vs. Network Capital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- first direct scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Network Capital scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at first direct.
- "Network capital" was the most mentioned Pro at Network Capital.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at first direct.
- "Network capital" was the most mentioned Con at Network Capital.
I have been working at Network Capital full-time
Friendly coworkers and management who are easy to work with. I have been with the company for years and it still is a very fun and rewarding place to work. Lots of opportunities and earning potential... for top performers. It’s a very challenging but rewarding experience.
It takes a lot of commitment and learning to succeed here.