Compare first direct vs Network Capital BETASee how working at first direct vs. Network Capital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at first direct vs. Network Capital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Network Capital scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at first direct.
- "Network capital" was the most mentioned Pro at Network Capital.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at first direct.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Network Capital.
I have been working at Network Capital full-time
Network Capital gives you the tools and resources to succeed in this very competitive industry. Help get licensed and get the opportunity to work with the best mortgage bankers in the country. Good... compensation program, upward mobility for top performers. No politics here, get ahead based on your performance and not who you know. Great company culture and values, the drive to succeed is strong here.
Employees with poor attitudes who spend more time on social media rather than work.