Compare iSoftStone vs Appen BETASee how working at iSoftStone vs. Appen compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at iSoftStone vs. Appen. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- iSoftStone scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Appen had 130 more reviews than iSoftStone that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- Appen had 133 more reviews than iSoftStone that mentioned "Flexible hours" as a Pro.
- "Project manager" was the most mentioned Con at iSoftStone.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Appen.
I have been working at iSoftStone for more than a year
Can do the work at anytime from home. Some projects can be interesting. Payment is made monthly and have always been paid on time.
Fairly low pay. Not always much work available so some months you will make nothing. Apps can have functionality issues such that you can't do the work and the app is not fixed.
I have been working at Appen part-time for less than a year
Working at Appen has allowed to have a second job while having time to do other things.
The qualification process may take some time.
Advice to Management
The ability to withdraw money wjenever we want to.