Compare next vs River Island Clothing BETASee how working at next vs. River Island Clothing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at next vs. River Island Clothing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- next scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- River Island Clothing scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- next had 83 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Staff discount" as a Pro.
- next had 8 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Uniform allowance" as a Pro.
- next had 39 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- next had 15 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Minimum wage" as a Con.
I have been working at next
Fast paced work, good bonus, great working wardrobe clothes
Training, red weeks and boxing sale day
Advice to Management
Stop cutting hours down in store when we need hours and employ more staff so we can give great customer service