Compare the LEGO Group vs Facebook BETASee how working at the LEGO Group vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at the LEGO Group vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- the LEGO Group scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Facebook scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at the LEGO Group.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at the LEGO Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
I have been working at the LEGO Group full-time for more than 8 years
Flexible working Great benefits Warm hearted people and strong sense of community Relaxed atmosphere Seeing people's face light up at parties when I answer the classic "where do you work?"... question.
The busy season is over the holidays (obviously!) Sometimes there's communication silos between some departments, but people are genuinely doing their best to improve things.
Advice to Management
Carry on with the leadership playground!