Compare the LEGO Group vs The LEGO Foundation BETASee how working at the LEGO Group vs. The LEGO Foundation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at the LEGO Group vs. The LEGO Foundation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- the LEGO Group scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- The LEGO Foundation scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at the LEGO Group.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at the LEGO Group.
I have been working at the LEGO Group full-time for more than 8 years
Flexible working Great benefits Warm hearted people and strong sense of community Relaxed atmosphere Seeing people's face light up at parties when I answer the classic "where do you work?"... question.
The busy season is over the holidays (obviously!) Sometimes there's communication silos between some departments, but people are genuinely doing their best to improve things.
Advice to Management
Carry on with the leadership playground!
I worked at The LEGO Foundation for more than a year
- Very well executed project outline and management for the project - Clearly defined goals and outcomes - Great management and support for new employees - Amazing onboarding - Loved the hr... management and their work to help us in our daily life while doing a project in South Africa
It was a truly amazing experience, can only say that the con was to not be hired full time afterwards.