24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Interviews at 24 Hour Fitness

2.3

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Antioch, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Antioch, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

one interview with the club manager. The interview was over an hour ling and we discussed training and went through role plays and I was critiqued to test how well you handle it.

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you? what are your strengths?   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

It felt like they really were just jumping through hoops. He kept looking around staring at the hot gym members instead of really paying attention. I answered all the question in the most basic form possible and was still offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to make money and have a free membership?   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Lakewood, CO (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for multiple positions at 24 Hour Fitness in a management role. I was contacted by the Sales Manager within 5 days. Interview took just over an hour. Truthfully, I did not have management experience. It has always been more profitable to be a sales person in the industries I had been in previously, including high-end audio/video, automobiles and others. I went into the interview hoping close to 15 years of consistent success and production in commission sales would translate to an entry level management position. They did not agree. So, if you have been a great sales person, no matter how much success you have had, they will talk a big game about the potential to move up but start you at the bottom. However, if you have been in retail middle store management (i.e. making schedules, "key holder") you will be more in line who they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a specific example when you used good judgment with a customer.
      Q: Name a specific example when you helped a colleague with a situation.   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

In person interview with the General Manager. The interview took about two hours because the process start with the manager introducing you to the team members and showing you around. The interview was great, the manager is a great person, very polite, friendly and helpful. I can`t complain about the interview process. Unfortunately, the company offer INSIDE SALES contract (research about and you`ll understand why I declined).

Interview Questions

• Every questions are situational, starting with simple questions about how to motivate a sales team cases, convince me that I will have great experience getting a membership. Be also prepared for behavioral question: tell me about a time when...and also about how to deal with a customers who is delaying to pay its membership, and questions about how to motivate a team and what do you do if a sales rep does not achieve the goal for more than three times?...   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Tustin, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I had an over the phone interview, then set up for an in person interview. The interview was with the gym manager. The interview was the typical questions, but he came off as a jerk. He wanted me to go find three people in the gym and ask them for a referral for someone they knew. I went up to about 20 people interrupting their workout to ask them for a referral. I only received one and he told me "what if i told you the last 3 people I interviewed got three referrals in less than 5 minutes." I do not recommend working for this location.

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Denver, CO (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

My interview process took a little over an hour. I was asked many questions and then given the opportunity to ask many of my own. My interviewer was congenial and I answered all of the questions suitably. Afterwards I was told I would be contacted in a week after the other candidates for the position had also been interviewed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to try and remember a problem I might have encountered before and relate how I had solved it.   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with SM & GM. Lasted about 45 minutes. General questions plus role playing. Stress free process. Wore suit & tie, but you could get by in slacks & polo

Assistant Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Daly City, CA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview consisted of several scenarios and how you would go about handling each situation. Customer service is huge for 24 Hour Fitness and so it is important that you keep their members happy.

Interview Questions

• A member comes up to the front desk and asks to speak to a manager. She complains that the locker rooms are dirty and seems quite upset. How would you handle this situation?   1 Answer

Assistant Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

The questions that were asked, were the basic stock questions every employer ask on the first interview. The problem with the interview was the HR department did not tell the interviewer I was coming in. So he had not seen my resume. My overall experience was not good, but I assume this was a fluke and not something normal.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Ramon, CA (US)).

Interview

Initial phone screen, phone interview, in-person interview with several different people along with a surprise test. Overall the people were very nice and the questions weren't too difficult but no one bothered to respond to follow-up emails or to inform me that they decided to move forward with other candidates after the interviews.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.