24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Interviews at 24 Hour Fitness

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Was an in person interview. Was a typical interview that asked to typical interview questions. Be familiar with the companies goals and values so you dont go into the interview blind.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Cypress, CA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

It was a phone interview and went really smoothy. Interview was approximately about 15 - 20 min. Recruiter over the phone was very nice and attentive. She went over the roll that I applied for and then asked me a couple questions. She was typing everything so I did have to give her sometime to catch up and write everything down.

Fitness Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

24 Hour Fitness follows an interview guide, it's pretty standard. They are always desperate for employees though when I worked there they implemented a hiring freeze which made no sense. So you can always submit an application and they will more than likely call you if they're actually allowed to hire you.

Interview Questions

• How do you know you're providing excellent service?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to prioritize, how did you choose what comes first?   Answer Question

Service Representative Night Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Had a great phone conversation, set up a interview date and time. When I was on my way I called to confirm only to find out that the interviewer had left. Ok, things happened but I was never notified or called to reschedule.

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

In-person interview with training session follow-up. The facility manager first held an in-person interview. The second interview was a 1 on 1 training session with the facility manager being the "client"

Fitness Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Very deep and narrow around business acumen. Having a great personality and being excited is a good personality trait, but growing business required understanding of how to scrutinize your business and create growth.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of managing a team of personal trainers?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Sat down with the General Manager. He asked if I had any experience in gym sales. Hired me on the spot. Expects you to work full time. Work environment is nice. The work itself is very corporate style work.

Interview Questions

• What hours can you work? Do you have any experience? Can you take rejection? Are you a go getter?   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Relaxed but professional, first interview was approximately 45 minutes with the Fitness Mgr. Second interview was a mock work out on the gym floor with one of the current trainers.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The recruitment team was amazing. Very thoughtful and knowledgeable. After the initial phone screen I had to go through a test which took some time, and upon passing was granted an in person interview with the HR lead and District Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used data to decide what to spend your budget on?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in November 2019.

Interview

I submitted my resume online Indeed and got called the next day for an Interview with Sales Manager. It took a quick 15 mins. I felt as if I was being sold to and it was not really an interview. they told me the things that i would be doing on a daily basis and ran through their sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• Told you about the task and sales programs and ask if this was something you could do.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.