ADM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ADM Interview Questions

Interviews at ADM

2.8

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ADM (Cedar Rapids, IA (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I received a call to set up a phone interview about a week after submitting an application online. The phone interview was with the HR manager and head of the department. I was asked to come to the plant for an interview 3-4 weeks later with the same people. The interview process is pretty casual.

Interview Questions

• Can a supervisor make you work safer?
      If the production line encountered some problem and sent over samples to be tested, would you process those samples or do the routine samples first?   4 Answers

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADM (New Braunfels, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Normal interview process. Interview took place in the basement. Interview took about an hour. Interviewers were very friendly. The staff was welcoming. Seems like a friendly company, but not a great place to work if you cannot be on-call on short notice. No unexpected questions were asked. Probably not the best company for you if you have small children or are a single parent as you might have to be on call, work odd hours, and holidays. Interview was fairly informal. I decided it was not the position for me at this time. I would have loved to have worked for the people there, I just decided the unknown hours were not a great fit for my family right now.

Interview Questions

• Was I available to work holidays?   1 Answer

Lab Tech Interview

Interview

Very laid back, come prepared with the assets you will need to impress the interviewers and act professional. The process will be very quick for you if you do these simple things.

Interview Questions

• General questions, asking about about background knowledge in the lab, and how I felt working alone or with others. Overall a very easy going experience.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADM.

Interview

This job only required one day of interviews but there were four different interviews with four different people. later when applying for a promotion there was three different interviews.
    one interview was a panel interview with about five mangers and was very relaxed and informal. then the other two interviews were with upper mangers and were much more difficult

Interview Questions

• lots of questions on how previous experience will make you a better employee   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADM (Mexico, MO (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call for an initial interview which involved a basic overview about my resume. I then traveled to them for an in-person interview and it was very laid back and similar to the phone interview with a tour of the lab area.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADM (Decatur, IL (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process consisted mostly of a tour of the lab and a description of the work schedule. The questions asked were not difficult. The interviewer definitely emphasized that overtime would be a possibility. Because of the unique schedule and high turnover rate, overtime is unavoidable. So if you like to work hard and make a lot of money, this job is for you!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime?   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADM (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Short 20 minute interview. Asked me questions about my personality and how I managed my time in school. Gave me an overview of the job and asked me how I would solve certain questions. Quick tour of lab. Heard back within 2 days.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADM.

Interview

I submitted an application online and heard back to setup an interview within the week. I interviewed with 5 people. The interview lasted about an hour and a half. Two or 3 Weeks later I was offered the position.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADM (Decatur, IL (US)).

Interview

I attended my school's career fair and spoke to an ADM employee who later handed my information to HR. From there I got an interview with a division controller, accounting manager, and accounting supervisor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

All recent grads going into accounting start off at the same amount. No negociating.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADM.

Interview

It was like typical recruiting process. I met recruiters at college career fair and was invited to the interview. Two weeks later, I was invited to the site for another interview. There were no unexpected questions and very plain procedures.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.