Find jobs for Environmental Consultant

AECOM Environmental Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 1,185.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Singapore) in Feb 2020

Interview

One onsite interview with the direct boss and the director. The director and direct boss will explain to you the job nature. Very simple chit-chat session, just be confident and smile.

Interview Questions
  • What did you choose AECOM
    1 Answer

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Single interview with team representatives. AECOM’s advertisements are everywhere (when you see a company always recruit GEC, think twice with my story shared above). Almost all staff own bachelor degree, and master degree is just very common.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at AECOM (Hong Kong)

Interview

It took about a month to get the interview invitation. The interview starts with a 40min writing test, asking two case study and multiple choices. Then the interview took about 50min, mainly focus on my past working experience and university activities. Then it took almost two months to get the feedback...

Interview Questions
  • Mostly related to your own experience, so better prepared for that, it is quite detailed.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sha Tin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AECOM (Sha Tin)

Interview

written test (45 mins), followed by interview with the team head. There were 3 technical questions for the written test, including two SQ questions. The team head was very friendly throughout the interview, and was very willing to answer my questions regarding work duties, career prospect, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Why AECOM and not other consulting firms? What are the duties of environmental consultant? Any major projects by AECOM?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Jakarta)

Interview

I apply the vacancy through advertisement in LinkedIn. The process of recruitment took about 2 months, after the interview. AECOM also checked the recommendation persons to be contacted to know the truth about our experiences, the way you work and other things recommended.

Interview Questions
  • Experiences in sort of field study