AECOM Structural Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 1,243.0 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

AECOM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Houston, TX)

Interview

I applied online and within 48 hours someone sent me a quick questionnaire with some pretty basic questions on it like salary expectations and software proficiencies. I completed it promptly. About 2 weeks later I got an email from a different recruiter saying I’ve been invited to a virtual info session and will have a 45 minute interview afterwards. They were to take place about a week into the future. They also asked me to fill out another questionnaire with almost the exact same questions as before, AND make a slideshow on PowerPoint that elaborates on my experience that is on my resume, AND they asked me to return this within 48 hours of their email. So I complied. Two days before the interview and info session are to take place, and I’ve received no information on the time of anything. I emailed and called the recruiter but had to leave a voicemail. She emailed back within a few hours and said the manager doing the hiring unexpectedly had to go out of town so interviews would not take place on the original date. I replied, “that’s fine, can I get the invite to the info session?” But she didn’t reply. The original date passes and I reply again asking for an invite to the info session. The recruiter never replied. In summary, the AECOM recruiter invited me to an interview and info session but never gave me the time and date. What the heck?? They ghosted me… What a joke of a company.

Interview Questions
  • AECOM: Can you come to an interview? Me: yes! When? AECOM: crickets… Me: Yeah I can come, when do you want to meet up? AECOM: … Me: But you asked me? AECOM: …
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful