AECOM Transportation Planner Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 1,185.0 interviews

Interviews at AECOM

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Employee Referral33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Series of one-on-one interviews, a group interview, and ended with a lunch with the transportation team. I also had time to ask questions on career growth and development. Overall pleasant experience. I felt valued and made me accept the offer.

Interview Questions
  • The basic questions about interest and background
    Answer Question

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

My current supervisor emailed me to come in for an interview after I submitted my application. I was interviewed by four project managers for about an hour. The setting was casual and comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • I brought a work sample and we reviewed it together. The group asked me about my previous work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AECOM (Phoenix, AZ) in Oct 2017

Interview

Applied online and had a HR prescreen interview about a week later. The interview lasted approximately 15 minutes and included basic behavioral questions. I was told that I would be contacted within the week about next steps, but never heard back even after I sent a follow-up note.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (New York, NY) in Oct 2016

Interview

I firstly applied online through personal reference link. In two weeks I got the email to take the first round interview. It's an online interview software called Hirevue. During the same week I was invited to attend the Fantastic Friday Event. It was a very nice network event to meet interviewers and other candidates, no need to talk too much about technical things. The next day was the formal interview, I felt pretty relaxed because we have already met last night. After more than one week, I got the phone call that I would receive an offer package later.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions are based on my resume, just be prepared and explain everything in a reasonable and professional way. The rest of them are about behavioral questions, go through other reviews and that's enough.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Albans, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Saint Albans, England)

Interview

I found an advert on indeed.com I had filled the application form, and sent my CV to AECOM site. I after one week, I had received calls from HR, and phone interview was 10 minutes long. I applied for Graduate Transport Planner role in London. Because I lived near St Albans, recruiter offer my job and interview in St Albans office. After two weeks I went to interview. I had one transport assessment and 10 question form knowledge and understanding traffic system. People were really nice and friendly, but other hand, they were clever. They supported me to express myself. We spoke about my answer on assessment and question. I really enjoy in an interview. It was not stressful.

Interview Questions
  • I told them a little story about myself, because I have had experience in transportation planning. They were curious about my experience. Most of the time we spoke about that. After that we spoke about my assessment and answer. The interview had been last for two hours.