ANS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ANS Interview Questions

Interviews at ANS

2.3

Cloud Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ANS (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

This was for a role in London with the interview held in Manchester. ANS hold a great facility with technology in the building that welcomes you in. Great people at the reception and a timely interview.

Interview Questions

• There was focus around the type of human being I was - ethics, moral, code of conduct and ability to learn which was easy for the team to see. Questions around previous experience and technology were discussed, followed by aspirations.   Answer Question

Second Line Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANS.

Interview

Was told I'd be interviewed by one person, two complete different people turned up. They where nice but very young, asking stock questions, stating lots of buzzwords, when I answered with technical responses some of it seemed to go straight over there heads.

When I was asked to come to the interview i was stated a high starting basic salary, when I got to the interview they stated £15-17k for a 2nd Line analyst (the industry average is £27-30k).

It seems all the 1st line staff are apprentice's and once they complete their apprenticeship they get offered a 2nd line position, but are offered a very low wage for the role.

This is clearly why I have heard they have a massive turn over of staff, as they treat everyone as cheap and disposable commodity.

Interview Questions

• How have you gone above and beyond ( relating to supporting a customer)   Answer Question
    • describe how you managed a strategic plan ( a planning based question, Could give a typical ITIL response)   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANS (Manchester, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

First interview was with the service desk team leader and the academy manager. This was just to cover basic information.

I was asked back for a second interview, this was with the service desk manager. This was a get to know me kind of interview.

The interviews were relatively relaxed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.