ANZ Bank Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ANZ Bank Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

2.7

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in January 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interview.
The first round was HR interview on telephone
Then an 1:1 interview with the resource manager.
Finally a group panel interview with the group.
It was a comprehensive interview and I enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1. Aptitude test
    2. General Group discussion
    3. One on one interview
    Initially just submitted the resume. Post that, they called me each day for a round of interview. The interviews were pretty quick, but waiting took majority of the time.
    The aptitude was the toughest. One on one could've been difficult but since i was fresher.. it wasn't tough.

Interview Questions

• Very generic questions and educational background/ prev work experience & if aware abt basic company background   1 Answer
    • Aptitude test   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very good & they valued each and every person in a well professional manner. Love to work at ANZ as Analyst. It had 4 rounds on the day one.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve the issue when your collegues are always putting you down?   3 Answers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Mumbai (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

I interviewed by the manager and later intimated by him for next technical round which was not happened, really bad experience and never got any response from the HR nor from manager

Interview Questions

• All questions from CV and experience   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Although they are polite, deep in their hearts they don’t really care about the candidates. When u want to reschedule interview they just treat u like waste. Very unhappy. Do not bother contacting me if no genuine interest.

Interview Questions

ANZ Bank Response

22 Jan 2019 – ANZ

Thank you for your feedback, and we're sorry you've had this experience. We genuinely do value your feedback and wish to know more about the situation (office location etc.), and so encourage you to reach out to us at glassdoor@anz.com for discussion.

Thank you for your time.
    ANZ

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

5 rounds of interview for entry level or Senior Analyst.
    Aptitude round
    GD round
    Email writing skills round
    HR round
    Operations round
    English communication is the main focus in all the rounds listed above

Interview Questions

• 5 rounds of interview for entry level or Senior Analyst.
      Aptitude round
      GD round
      Email writing skills round
      HR round
      Operations round
      English communication is the main focus in all the rounds listed above   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

4-5 rounds. Have good communication skills, prepare well for aptitude. Good interview experience. They complete the process quickly. One must be knowing details about the bank as they ask many questions about their bank.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

5-6 rounds.. Includes jam session where u need to talk about a topic , aptitude includes reasoning, data interpretation, distance, blood relation, objects questions , email writing has two mails apology and convincing letter, ops and HR. Recruiting process is very slow , it takes almost 2months.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

To begin with the HR came @10am while the candidates were present at the venue before 9:30am.
    The 1st round is aptitude
    The 2nd one is email writing (important)
    The 3rs round is a voice versant (communication check)
    4th- ops round
    HR finally I guess
    If you get a call from Bangalore software services (client of ANZ) then please don't attend the interview @ ANZ. The kind of confusion within the HR/recruiting team is literally insane.
    Not sure if the HR's come for recruiting candidates or other fun activities. They are literally in their own world at times. Both the HR's are females.

Interview Questions

• are you ready for 6 months contract?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for an analyst role on the basis of my friend's referral, interview consisted of 4 rounds on day 1 and subsequent rounds of interview were held in the coming weeks with a gap of atleast a fortnight between the rounds. I have attended nearly 6-7 rounds of interview and I am yet to know my status.

Interview Questions

• Tells us about your project   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.