ANZ Bank Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 17 Jan 2019

2.7

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in January 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interview.
The first round was HR interview on telephone
Then an 1:1 interview with the resource manager.
Finally a group panel interview with the group.
It was a comprehensive interview and I enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

First there was a presentation by the HR Manager, then the representatives from each department (IIB and Retail Wealth Management) spoke about the job profiles. Then we had an aptitude test - 30 Qs 30 minutes. There was also a listening test - 3 parts
    a) Long conversation - 5 Q's
    b) 5 short conversations - 1 Q each = 5 Qs
    c) Long conversation again - 5 Q's
    (This is done to test whether you are comfortable with the foreign accent or not)

As the aptitude test was very easy, the cut off was high (i suppose) and appx 35 out of 200-250 were short listed.

We has
    a) Extempore speech
    b) Verbal communication (READING OUT LOUD a paragraph of a news article) + another extempore (for those who cleared round a. and those who didn't clear - got an interview too for a different department)
    c) Email writing (client grievance)
    d) HR interview

The managers (interviewers) are really nice!!

Interview Questions

• (It is one of the most calm and stress-less interview i have had)

TIPS -
      Read about the company. They expect you to know SOMETHING about them and not be completely clueless.

Extempore - Speak clearly and confidently, put your points across properly!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Analyst Interview

Interview

Topic HR interview with some technical question from hiring manager

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

It was a good experience when I have attended the interview in ANZ. I got several question regarding my previous job and accounting since they recruited me in an Auditing team.

Interview Questions

• It was difficult to explain the whole definition of some accounting terms since I have lost the touch with those types of study materials because of my busy life with job.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The process of the whole interview was very smooth and tension-free

Interview Questions

• It was not too technical therefore I did not recieve any such questions   Answer Question

I declined the offer as I was not happy with the salary offered..

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

General Aptitude Test followed by Face-to-face interview

Interview Questions

• A large number of candidates so a long process of screening.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an entry level job so i did not negotiate.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

4 rounds, gd,written,hr and operational rounds

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

there are 4 rounds of interview first gd,writtern ,hr and manager round.Interview is friendly and they are asked regarding banking questions like..what bank will do,what are banking products.And about ur flexibility of working in night shift.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation as i am a fresher.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Horrible hiring process....6 rounds of interview, telephonic voice and accent, aptitude, email writing, recorded voice interpretation, HR and Ops manager round. It took me over two months to complete the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

• Manager ops round was difficult since the manager had no logic over his judgements and he was looking forward to get a diplomatic answers from my end....   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had no negotiations since they offer what they feel correct as per their company standard....my overall CTC is good around 2.60lacs but am not sure if there are any night shift allowance and incentives.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

GD
    Phone interview
    aptitude
    HR
    OPS

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.