ANZ Bank Banking Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ANZ Bank Banking Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in August 2019.

Interview

I had 2 people interviewing me - branch manager and assistant manager. The vibe was very casual and so it did not feel like a formal process. The branch manager was quite young and humorous, thus really did ease the tension of sitting through a job interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to motivate your team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in August 2019.

Interview

two branch managers asking star questions and getting to know your motivations as to why you applied for the role. i was asked the same question a few different ways which was frustrating as i had already answered the question. this could of been a language barrier issue.

Interview Questions

• name a time when you had to meet sales targets but retain customer service standards   Answer Question

Banking Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in February 2019.

Interview

easy process, interviewers are friendly and kind. It will be better if you prepared the interview well. First, a short phone interview, then a face-to-face interview, two interviewers. about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• why you choose ANZ, what do you know about the role you applied?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Sydney).

Interview

Hard interview
    Asked a lot of questions that was unexpected and difficult to answers
    Interview by two managers
    Feel like the interview questions doesnt relate to the job itself , to be honest.

Interview Questions

• How you manage change? (Cant remember all the questions-but mostly about change)   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.