ANZ Bank Collections Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ANZ Bank Collections Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

3.3

Collections Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL (US)

Interview

Easy process. Cleared Telephone Interview. Invited to complete online assessment. Finally got call a week later to attend behavioral interview. Got an offer within 2 weeks. Smooth process. Overall very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Why ANZ?
    Why did you apply for this role?
    What do you expect from ANZ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Collections Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in November 2011.

Interview

The hiring process is a bit comprehensive. The initial interview, which is done thru phone call, lasted about 30 minutes. The next one is Basic Skills Exam. After passing it, you have to undergo what they call Group Assessment and then Final Interview. If you pass it, they will call your references and do background checks. Once you pass all of that, you're hired.

I was impressed by ANZ. The people are very nice and professional and the work place looks great and spacious.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate at all because the offer exceeded my expectations.

Collections Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in April 2014.

Interview

I got a call from one of the interviewer and she conducted phone interview which was the initial one. I passed it and was endorsed for exams. The exams consist of IQ and call simulation type. The IQ exam was pretty hard. The call simulation is basically multi tasking. You need to get all the details given by the customer quickly and accurately as possible. After the exam you would need to wait for 5-10 minutes to know your result. After passing the exams, I was scheduled for the final interview and was advised to come back after a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a situation or circumstances in your previous job where you find it so difficult and how did you handle it.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.