ANZ Bank Credit Assessment Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ANZ Bank Credit Assessment Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

3.1

Credit Assessment Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Mumbai (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview Date 11-01-2020.
Bangalore Location

Interview was conducted in Mumbai ANZ office.
There were around 20-30 people called for the interview and each round had an elimination.

1. We were asked to draft two email responses to customer grievances. This round was to test our communication skills.
2. Later on was voice assessment test, here we had to speak on a random topic for two minutes. There were three people with me after the elimination of the first round. I was given the topic- 'What would happen if everyone in a company had the same payscale'.
3. Last round was with a Credit Manager who asked me the following questions:
(As listed below)

Finally I met an HR Manager who confirmed my salary expectations and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself   Answer Question
  • What are the 4Cs of Credit   Answer Question
  • What are the things you would ask for from a customer before giving him a loan   Answer Question
  • How would you speak to a customer asking for details regarding a few requirements needed for assessment. (this was a mock call)   Answer Question
  • I was asked to arrive at an amount for calculating the loan eligibility of a customer through an example   Answer Question
  • I was asked to assess the income of an applicant through an example.   Answer Question
  • A few personal questions regarding my past employer and my preference to join ANZ   Answer Question
  • I was asked if ANZ has a retail presence in India?   1 Answer
  • I was asked my salary expectations.   Answer Question
  • I was asked if I am okay with relocating to Bangalore.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a little on a easy side or I would say moderately difficult for those not good with english.
    Process included:
    - Written assessment (Finance, Logical and 3 Email Writing)
    - Voice Test (Reading a passage, impromptu 2-3min on a general topic)
    - Interview (Casual, Technical, Situational)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your strengths and grey areas to overcome.
      Explain loan to value.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Aptitude & written assement test followed by voice test and personal interview
    Aptitude test was little difficult and managing time was important as the time give is less
    Voice test is quite sime they ask you to read a paragraph and speak on topiv for sometime
    Personal interview was c.v based and nothing technical
    The process was very well managed, short and crisp

Interview Questions

• Why do you want shift from engineering to credit assessment   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you weren't able to understand something in the training   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It took over 2 months and finally after 2.5 months got the joining date for joining as a contract employee initially later converted as on roll employee for Australia NewZealand Bank

Interview Questions

• On what basis a home loan is approved   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a long process. First round was home assessment, then followed by written test regarding email writing , group discussion, technical round. And finally HR discussion. First round was to test IQ.

Interview Questions

ANZ Bank Response

21 Feb 2019 – ANZ

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased that although the interview process was challenging, you received and accepted an offer. Well done, and all the best on your ANZ journey!

Kind regards
    ANZ

Credit Assessment Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in November 2015.

Interview

Verbal reasoning 30 questions 25mins, Numericals 30 questions 19mins,
    Deductive reasoning 20 questions.
    HR round- just getting background information, shift timings, career objectives, reason for quitting prior job, salary review
    Operation round- more on lending process, underwriting, current job profile

Interview Questions

Salary and shift timing didnt meet my expectation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Quite a long interview process with various rounds such as general aptitude, group discussion, operations and technical, personal, email writing, reading, writing and speaking ability. Also there was a round wherein you had to speak on something specific which as per current affairs.

Interview Questions

• As a Credit Assessment Officer, would you prefer offering credit to a self employed person or a full time employee of any organisation   Answer Question

Credit Assessment Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Was called by the HR for an interview process after i was referred.

Day 1
    1) GD / Extempore (Talk on the given topic for a min or two - You need to talk for or against)
    2) Aptitude (easy compared to other company aptitude)
    3) Email writing (Write response to 3 emails which were given)
    4) Voice and accent (Need to talk on a given topic for 2-5 minutes)

Day 2

After 2 weeks was called for the ops round. But unfortunately as the ops manager was not available the HR conducted my HR round and said he shall inform me regarding the operations round later.

After the HR round I had to try contacting HR multiple times to remind him about scheduling of my ops round. Again after 2 more weeks Instead of scheduling my ops manager round I was asked to take up an assessment on a third party portal from home which was very difficult. I completed it and responded via email.

Again after multiple follow ups after three more weeks I was told that I was not shortlisted and the ops round was never conducted.

I do not regret getting a job, but what i regret at is that the HR's have a laid back attitude. They do not keep the candidates informed properly. It is very difficult to also get in touch with the HR's to know the status. This company has one of the worst HR - candidate interaction. I am not sure if all the HR are same or only the HR who handled my case was that way. If I had not done my online assessments well the HR could have informed me in advance. Instead I was made to wait for 3 more weeks.

I was closely following other candidates interview too but they were also frustrated with the way the HR interacted.

Credit Assessment Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

No proper schedule, too much of wait,lack of transperency. Got an offer though on boarding was even worse and induction conducted after a month spent with the organisation .Overall experience was not so smooth and management doesn't seems to care to put some effort to improve the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Credit assessment skills and mostly things which are not at all related to the profile   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview process was good there were rounds like aptitude followed by language (verbal communication test) than final interview with hr. All the processes are quite easy . the only thing they see in a candidate is his attitude towards the work .so it was a well balanced beautifully conducted interview where there emphasize is to check whether the candidate deserves this role or not

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.