ANZ Bank Credit Assessment Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 16 Feb 2019

3.1

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

There were too many people lined up for the position. No information nothing, the whole process not at all related to the post. Total 28 people rounded up and HR Manager taken GD.Then some nonsense rounds. Total around 10 rounds and after that salary below average this is all about so called ANZ!!!! They need only cheap employees.....

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Credit Assessment Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in November 2015.

Interview

Verbal reasoning 30 questions 25mins, Numericals 30 questions 19mins,
    Deductive reasoning 20 questions.
    HR round- just getting background information, shift timings, career objectives, reason for quitting prior job, salary review
    Operation round- more on lending process, underwriting, current job profile

Interview Questions

Salary and shift timing didnt meet my expectation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

It's more than six rounds example as GD round, Email test, Aptitude Test, English Speaking Test etc have taken. They have taken some skill test after these test with same kind. It's very frustrating as the time is less and more difficult questions. After telephonic round, which they said as general round for again english speaking test.

Interview Questions

• Questions like why do want to join, and other questions like CAD in personal interview etc   1 Answer

Credit Assessment Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

No proper schedule, too much of wait,lack of transperency. Got an offer though on boarding was even worse and induction conducted after a month spent with the organisation .Overall experience was not so smooth and management doesn't seems to care to put some effort to improve the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Credit assessment skills and mostly things which are not at all related to the profile   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Was called by the HR for an interview process after i was referred.

Day 1
    1) GD / Extempore (Talk on the given topic for a min or two - You need to talk for or against)
    2) Aptitude (easy compared to other company aptitude)
    3) Email writing (Write response to 3 emails which were given)
    4) Voice and accent (Need to talk on a given topic for 2-5 minutes)

Day 2

After 2 weeks was called for the ops round. But unfortunately as the ops manager was not available the HR conducted my HR round and said he shall inform me regarding the operations round later.

After the HR round I had to try contacting HR multiple times to remind him about scheduling of my ops round. Again after 2 more weeks Instead of scheduling my ops manager round I was asked to take up an assessment on a third party portal from home which was very difficult. I completed it and responded via email.

Again after multiple follow ups after three more weeks I was told that I was not shortlisted and the ops round was never conducted.

I do not regret getting a job, but what i regret at is that the HR's have a laid back attitude. They do not keep the candidates informed properly. It is very difficult to also get in touch with the HR's to know the status. This company has one of the worst HR - candidate interaction. I am not sure if all the HR are same or only the HR who handled my case was that way. If I had not done my online assessments well the HR could have informed me in advance. Instead I was made to wait for 3 more weeks.

I was closely following other candidates interview too but they were also frustrated with the way the HR interacted.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a long process. First round was home assessment, then followed by written test regarding email writing , group discussion, technical round. And finally HR discussion. First round was to test IQ.

Interview Questions

ANZ Bank Response

21 Feb 2019 – ANZ

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased that although the interview process was challenging, you received and accepted an offer. Well done, and all the best on your ANZ journey!

Kind regards... More

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Quite a long interview process with various rounds such as general aptitude, group discussion, operations and technical, personal, email writing, reading, writing and speaking ability. Also there was a round wherein you had to speak on something specific which as per current affairs.

Interview Questions

• As a Credit Assessment Officer, would you prefer offering credit to a self employed person or a full time employee of any organisation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Aptitude & written assement test followed by voice test and personal interview
    Aptitude test was little difficult and managing time was important as the time give is less
    Voice test is quite sime they ask you to read a paragraph and speak on topiv for sometime
    Personal interview was c.v based and nothing technical
    The process was very well managed, short and crisp

Interview Questions

• Why do you want shift from engineering to credit assessment   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you weren't able to understand something in the training   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

Interview

The interview process was a little on a easy side or I would say moderately difficult for those not good with english.
    Process included:
    - Written assessment (Finance, Logical and 3 Email Writing)
    - Voice Test (Reading a passage, impromptu 2-3min on a general topic)
    - Interview (Casual, Technical, Situational)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your strengths and grey areas to overcome.
      Explain loan to value.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview process was good there were rounds like aptitude followed by language (verbal communication test) than final interview with hr. All the processes are quite easy . the only thing they see in a candidate is his attitude towards the work .so it was a well balanced beautifully conducted interview where there emphasize is to check whether the candidate deserves this role or not

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.