ANZ Bank Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

ANZ Bank Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)).

Interview

It was very different from the usual interview questions and required a lot of thinking in just under a minute. But it was a very interesting experience and i have been able to take away a lot of new skills from it.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you needed to make an important decision, but only had limited or conflicting information available. Please describe the situation, the actions and the outcome of your final decision?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in June 2019.

Interview

There was a group interview where we have to Introduce our neighbour,and one on one., they asked general questions in one on one like availability, planned leaves etc anf there was a tour to the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in July 2018.

Interview

Online application, after answering a couple basic interview questions e.g. why do you want to work for us and filling in your details, you get sent an email inviting you to complete some online assessments testing your numerical/language/etc abilities. Invited for video interview after that

Interview Questions

• How would you handle having to do multiple tasks at the same time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Sydney) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online through the ANZ career sites. Got a phone call from HR in around 2 weeks. I applied for several different roles in ANZ at the same time so I wasn't sure the call was for that specific role.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in March 2018.

Interview

The application process is more complicated than i expected. I applied this job from ANZ website. The process is :
    1. Phone interview ( took about half hour)
    2. After phone interview, hey informed me to complete a online test. ( including Verbal and Numerical question)
    3. Receive a interview invitation one week later

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you provide exceptional customer services experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Sydney) in March 2018.

Interview

Simple and straightforward.
    I was emailed to come to the office in the city at kent street. I waited outside in the office lobby for a bit before I was called in to be interviewed by two people.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

Had a phone interview which went well. Was then sent an online test which was very difficult. Didn't even get a chance to have a face to face interview because they based my skills from the online test so did not allow me to progress further even though I have a lot of call centre/customer service experience. It's pretty unfair they base their applicants from an online test. Could imagine how many good applicants they have turned down based on that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Sydney) in August 2017.

Interview

Online application followed by invitation to do online test. Consisted of approximately 27 questions to do in about 30 mins. Multiple choice with three options, based on hypothetical situations whilst working as a teller with customers.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in March 2017.

Interview

I have applied the interview online and passed the online assessment program. 2 weeks later I was called by an HR of ANZ and she arranged an interview for me with the manager of the customer service department. The manager offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself.
      What is the value of ANZ?
      Why do you apply for the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Brisbane) in July 2015.

Interview

The Interview was done through a Recruitment Agency. It tests basic numerical skills and comprehension skills. There were general behavioural interview questions. The hiring process was very short and straight-forward.

Interview Questions

• What challenges did you face and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.