ANZ Bank Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ANZ Bank Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

It is a very long process with includes around 7 rounds lot of ascent testing & Communication is checked

Interview Questions

• Email Writing Lot of complaint mails to be written with in the given period of time   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

process was very long,it was 7 to 8 rounds for selection.GD, email writing,versant test,HR, Accounting basic question test and manager round.i cleared all rounds and they said they will call me for further process but they did not call.it takes 3 weeks to complete that interview and long wait for next rounds.overall they prefer first come first serve,in 3 or 4 days of walk in if you attending it 2nd or 3rd day so its not worth.try to take any referral for that job.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

On the first day the recruiting team gives a test and a GD
    on the 2nd day of interview there is a BLUPAS round which tests your english knowledge and typing speed, face 2 face round where situations or story completion will be given and then a final round of interview with managers of the department they might hire you for.

Interview Questions

• Explain the different types of accounts provided by a bank   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

first round was apti and eglisg 20 questuon in apti and 10 question in english u have to correct half atleast from both the section then there was email writing round 3 sets of instruction were given and you have to formulate 3 emails put more focus on e mail writing although this was not an elimination round but needed to be accurate as job demands good email writing etiquete then hr in which a passage was given which you have to read and a topic was given on you have to speak for atleast 3 minutes the techn round genrally job roels related question like what is balance sheet, and iq check by spot question so google about the questions related to roles again at last hr round for the selected candidates which tells about the job description and salary and other stuffs.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.