ANZ Bank Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ANZ Bank Graduate Interview Questions

Updated 3 May 2019

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Perth, Western Australia) in March 2015.

Interview

Online application with basic questions such as why this stream and why ANZ. Normal numeral, verbal and logical testing online, followed by a personality quiz. Assessment centre invite with presentation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Graduate Interview

Interview

Online Application, followed by online testing. After the testing, I received an invite to an assessment centre. At the assessment, you meet management, learn about the company values and departments. This is followed by a role play exercise, and a behavioral interview.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Sydney) in January 2011.

Interview

Group interview
    HR interview
    Management interview

They asked very standard questions in reference to background, work experience and ambitions.
    Interested in your work experiences and how you can apply those experiences at ANZ.
    The IQ testing and general aptitude testing was average and not particularly difficult.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at ANZ?
      What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Interview

Used a psychometric test that I had done 9 months earlier. Was no information about my academia or employment history just the results of the psychometric test. I did not progress.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in March 2019.

Interview

Straightforward behavioural interview with a short case study. The case study was a client/consultant interface solving a general business need. It wasn't specific to any part of the business so no specific knowledge was required.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you worked in a diverse team, and how did you approach the circumstances?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

First filling out personal details and providing resume online, followed by several questions about your work, then asked to complete an online assessment with numerical and verbal reason as well as a personality test

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.