ANZ Bank Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Intern

ANZ Bank Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

I first had a phone interview. They asked me some behavioral questions. The next step was group interview. They did not tell me that it was a group interview on the phone. when I entered the interview room, three other candidates were there and I was embarrassed. I think you guys need to prepare for the group interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2015.

Interview

3 back to back interview sessions. All behavioral questions. Asking questions mainly based on your resumes. Since I was an intern, it wouldn't necessary for them to expect me to know everything. Just be myself and ready to tell details about your resume.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

There was two interviewers consist of one HR and one business manager. Interview has competency-based questions and some general questions. No technical questions. Business manager may ask any kinds of questions that they want to ask. So need to be prepared.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in November 2010.

Interview

I knew about the internship program from the career service of my university. I sent the company an e-mail, and I was called by the company to do an interview a month before the program started.

The first interview I had was with the Head of Management Information System. I was offered to perform MIS jobs. She asked my experience at my study related to this job. However, I highlighted more on my experiences in studying financial management since I wanted to know more about financial industry in my internship. She then asked me a bit about finance, I answered what I knew related to her question. At the end of the interview she felt that I might not suitable for the job she had. She told me to wait for a call from Human Resources Department within one week.

I was called by Human Resources Department a week after, asking me to do another interview.

The second interview I had was with the Head of Retail Banking Operations. Initially was offered to study and operate Microsoft SharePoint for the his division and supporting some tasks related to system migration, but finally ended my internship program with system design work. In the interview he asked about what experiences I had in operation management. I told him I had some projects related to both low and high-level programming, and experience in designing system for Operation Management class in my post-graduate study. he then asked about what kind of solution I had in mind related to the issue his division had at the time. I explained to him what I had in mind related to my experience. He seemed pleased with my opinion, he then told me to wait for around a week since he had to interview two more candidates for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your idea to solve the problem related to system migration we are having right now?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in March 2018.

Interview

Easy interview because all questions are fit based questions as opposed to anything technical. Managers were friendly and made for a comfortable environment. The the the the the the the the the

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter through an online application and filled out some forms.
    Did the online assessment which was mostly behavioural setting with a visual simulation on various scenarios for you to respond to.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.