ANZ Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in July 2018.

Interview

Easy done through a hiring company. Phone interview, group interview and one one one behavioural interview. It took about 2 weeks from first initial phone call with recruiter to interview and offer from ANZ. Very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you helped a client (STAR method)   1 Answer

Senior Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial phone call that lead to a coffee. One on one interview lead to another interview with business and technical teams. Overall 2 weeks to get through it all

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging scenario   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It had 3 rounds of interview, hr round, online assessment and then operations round with hiring manager. HR round is to understand your communication skills and role knowledge. Online assessment was a situational judgement test having 15 questions to be completed in 30 mins and then the last round with hiring manager was to check your skills, knowledge and previous experience in a similar role if applicable.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Canberra) in October 2018.

Interview

easy and predictable questions and needed a lot of interviews until you could get hired and was very slow with the onboarding process. getting review of interview sometimes was very long and could not find out how you did

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Generally three rounds of interview. First round with hiring manager, second with head of department and last with HR. There is also written test once you clear first round. The test is difficult and require some practice. Also prepare for behaviour questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in June 2019.

Interview

There was a group interview where we have to Introduce our neighbour,and one on one., they asked general questions in one on one like availability, planned leaves etc anf there was a tour to the company

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in August 2018.

Interview

Online Testing, Phone Interview then Assessment Centre featuring an individual activity and a 2 to 1 interview. The recruiter was very professional and called back with feedback after the interview.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

It was very efficient and challenging. Be prepared on the basics on object oriented programming. Be prepared on your chosen language. Be sharp and to the point. Also be prepared to be tested on the business side as well.
    There is also a comprehensive IQ, concentration and personality test. The personality test was very brutal.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online for the position Software Engineer which was available at various levels (Junior/mid/senior).
    Job description was very generic for this role.
    I got a mail after 1 month with successful progress to next stage of the interview which is phone interview for 30 minutes followed by code challenge for 2 hrs.
    I got phone interview scheduled after 3 weeks. Phone interview was inappropriate to the role I applied for.Interviewer was bit rude. The questions were about OS Threads,Time complexity for search using hash table, difference between HDD and SSD, virtualization memory leaks,dns,API,try keyword,Code review,and some behaviour questions.
    I didn't get any questions related to software development.
    Code challenge was easy but I couldn't solve it better as I was not able to do well during my phone interview.
    I was waiting for the result of interview for more than a month.
    Recently I got a mail that I'm not progressing to next stage.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

I was waiting for 45 mins to interview. During waiting time, the staff provided water for the candidate. the staff was warm. The interview time was almost 30 mins, the questions are all behavioural questions.

Sales and Service Banking Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Canberra) in May 2019.

Interview

Online application-online test-telephone interview-branch manager interview-district manager interview. The on-site interview was friendly and takes about 20 min. Just relax and be yourself. Focusing on customer service and behaviour questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation that you make a change to a process.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.