ANZ Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in July 2018.

Interview

Easy done through a hiring company. Phone interview, group interview and one one one behavioural interview. It took about 2 weeks from first initial phone call with recruiter to interview and offer from ANZ. Very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you helped a client (STAR method)   1 Answer

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was quite good they have 6 rounds of interview which includes a jam round ,mail writing. Apptitude test and managerial rounds everytyingbwasnquite easy and good place to work for

Interview Questions

• All about the job profile you look for   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I had only two rounds of interview - HR and Technical, both telephonic as I am located in a different location and will be joining the organisation soon. Tech round - Easy. Process related and situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain your work profile.
      Questioned about what I do and why.
      And few situational questions.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

It was for a Systems Analyst role. Interview was done based on New Ways of Working concept at ANZ. It was aptitude test and more to share on prior years of experience

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your achievements, challenges in project   1 Answer

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Christchurch, Canterbury (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Christchurch, Canterbury (New Zealand)) in August 2019.

Interview

After one phone interview, I was asked to complete the online assessment including personality test, verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning tests which you have limited time to answer a set of question. After that you are good to go for your job interview.

Agile Coach Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

Applied for the role via agent and was told interviews were being scheduled... Waited... Waited and waited and the person arranging them went off on holiday so I got another job somewhere else.
    If the experience is this bad before even starting, that's not a good sign. I suspect there's too much work in progress or they're just disorganised, but either way it's a great way to lose candidates.

Interview Questions

• I'd have asked..."how did you prepare for this interview?".   Answer Question

ANZ Bank Response

1 Aug 2019

Thank you for your comments. We value your feedback, and encourage you to reach out to us at glassdoor@anz.com to discuss your experience in more detail.

ANZ

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in March 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone call interview and then a face-to-face one. I went to the ANZ building in LuJiaZui and met my future boss and had a nice little conversation.

Technical Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in July 2019.

Interview

I have got a F2F interview scheduled through Staffing agent at Bangalore, India location while I have reached office by 9.45AM where until 11.30 AM nothing went on, later by 12.00 PM, got my First round of discussion followed by Second round of Technical from 1:30 PM onwards which went until 2.30 PM. After second round, there was 3rd round that ended by 3:30 PM.

There were couple of scenario based discussion at interview which their existing system seems to be struggling at; I had addressed it with a solution how better can we handle to address it. like wise the discussion went on and got couple of solutions at existing bottlenecks at their systems.

However, I was told it would take 7-10 days to share a status or an update over the interview. Accordingly, when I started follow-up after 7 days, I got a response saying, as follows;

"We did receive a high volume of interest, and unfortunately we can’t take everyone to the next stage. The unfortunate consequence of this is that at this stage we’re having to say no – or at least “It’s a no for now” – to candidates like yourself. We will reach out to you, if some suitable roles come up in the near future."

Almost got to wait for 6 hours at ANZ office to get interview done and around 8 days to hear an update as above!

I have not much to comment here over the above scenario, while its organisation to think of such cases/situations to handle better.

And, this drive is scheduled drive and not sure how it got ended-up with such a scenario!

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose ANZ?
      What is your strength & weakness?
      What would be a good feedback given to you by your team provided an opportunity?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

They wasted whole day with written test from 9:40 AM to 2:30 PM. Written test is full of webservices and 3 programs. They consider you if clear MCQs on webservices.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

It started from HR who will ask basic questions such as employment history, exoectations and other details then after passing depending on the role, you will undergo exam specific for the role then hiring manager. This will focus on background, situational questions and strength and opportunities. Then they will contact you either via call or mail about the status of application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you have to seek information from different sources to come up to a decision. How did you go about it?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Sydney) in November 2018.

Interview

-Applied online
    -Phone interview
    -Face to face interview (with branch manager and district manager)
    -Called in for a second (branch manager alone) got offered the position on the spot

My interview experience was difficult in the sense where if you lack the experience within a customer facing role, it would be a bit challenging to answer some of the behaviour based questions, as the panel will be asking you for your experience in each of the scenarios. The panel might ask you a few difficult questions however, speaking from experience do not hesitate to ask for definitions and/or examples when unsure. I found that when I was unsure about a particular question, the Manager was more that happy to help me out with answering the questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.