ANZ Bank Senior Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ANZ Bank Senior Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

3.2

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Got a call thru some staffing agency for an job opening in ANZ as a full time employement.. I dont remember the agency name. Contains 1 Technical , Managerial and HR Rounds

Interview Questions

• Questions asked mostly on Day to day Activities done at work place.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

First step, phone screening and remote code challenge. If you pass, you may go for an interview in person.

The interviewer did not want to discuss Software Engineering, she only had a set of questions expecting specific answers and kept pushing the interview for time sake.

When it comes to Code Challenge, you need to train it previously using sites like leetcode.com and ranker.com.

Conclusion: Either one, this was not a position of Senior Software Engineer and what they really want is a Developer or the recruitment process if not fitting what a Senior Software Engineer really does on a daily basis (solutions design, requirements gathering, architecture design and implementation, development, support development methodologies, lead development tasks with a dev team, dev guidance and knowledge sharing, implementation of new technologies and paradigms, management/documentation of architectures and software patterns, and so on).

Interview Questions

ANZ Bank Response

11 Mar 2019 – ANZ

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, this will be raised accordingly to an initial point of escalation. In the meantime, if you are able to provide additional detail such as the office location, please contact us via glassdoor@anz.com as this would be very helpful. Many thanks for your assistance in helping us to improve our processes.

Wishing you all the best going forwards.
    ANZ

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chengdu, Sichuan (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Chengdu, Sichuan (China)) in July 2017.

Interview

First line manager interview, asked general questions, like what is the difference between POST and PUT, then team leader interview, some simple tech questions, like sort a String or something

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in April 2017.

Interview

technical round face to face. They dont want to hire you, because the existing team members are like that. for name sake they conducted Interview. HR was Good. only problem with existing employees. since they dont want to welcome new people into their team

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

The interview takes three rounds and starts from general interview to tech interview. The tech interview involves a lot of questions from easy one to difficult one. If you are a senior developer it won't stops you. If you can't answer the first 10, the interview might be terminated in advance (according to the interviewer). The questions involve basic mobile development questions and system OS framework. So if you want to get succeed in the interview, do some homework in advance.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Total round of interviews:4
    1st round : Completely technical questions were asked. It was for Initial screening(telephonic)
    2nd round: Questions related to business were asked followed by technical questions.
    3rd round : managerial round
    4th round : Interview with Head of the Unit

Interview Questions

• Questions related to business and ques not related to my technical domain like other parallel technology   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR at ANZ don't negotiate. So be careful.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2011.

Interview

Hiring process is long and tedious mostly because of the inefficiency in the hiring process from HR. There will be a phone interview and when the hiring manager is interested, he will invite you to come to the office for a panel interview. The lead/senior developer will ask you technical questions while the manager will ask situational questions.

After this is the long waiting period. This is where HR will process your papers and in my experience this took a long time

Interview Questions

• Nothing, just prepare technically.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.