ANZ Bank Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ANZ Bank Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in August 2010.

Interview

It was simply, meeting over coffee first & then formal interviews.

Interview Questions

• If reviewing projects, how would you assess the different elements of the project and how would you advice your client on improvements (if any) in the midst of the project?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They knew upfront what I expected & they were comfortable with offering that.

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Mumbai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Good and comfortable environment, focus on values and past experience. The interview process focused on my strengths and how i could contribute to the team. I was also given the good background to the quality of work, how it fits in with ANZ bank's strategy.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Sydney) in April 2013.

Interview

Primarily based upon 5 competency questions. Looking for a "STARS" structured answer using specific and relevant examples. First interview was with a peer and the potential line manager. A follow up interview was with a senior stakeholder to ensure further buy in across the broader business. The later being reasonably unstructured and more an opportunity to demonstrate ability to engage different personality types.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a tine you worked in a diverse team. What were the benefits.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.