ANZ Bank Senior Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ANZ Bank Senior Personal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

Senior Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in April 2014.

Interview

I applied for the role online through Trademe website. They took about 4 days to come back to me after the application was closed. The Recruiter conducted a short phone interview. This was followed by an online personality, numeracy and verbal test. I was then shortlisted for an interview. After the interview, they completed a ten year background check.

Interview Questions

• Why ANZ? Behavioural questions judging good judgement, decision making, sales experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Senior Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in May 2017.

Interview

Submit resume on ANZ career website, after around 2 weeks I had received a online assessment. Phone call, then a face to face interview in ANZ center. You will be surprised how many people compete for one position.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in February 2012.

Interview

relevant sales questions and quick process. The process was very quick. I was called in for an interview after a quick phone interview. This was very sales based. i was asked to sell something, what i considered important for the role and if I've previosly worked towards targets. I also talked about previous experience. having work only in retail this was a relevant and easy process

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.