ANZ Bank Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ANZ Bank Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

2.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

First step, phone screening and remote code challenge. If you pass, you may go for an interview in person.

The interviewer did not want to discuss Software Engineering, she only had a set of questions expecting specific answers and kept pushing the interview for time sake.

When it comes to Code Challenge, you need to train it previously using sites like leetcode.com and ranker.com.

Conclusion: Either one, this was not a position of Senior Software Engineer and what they really want is a Developer or the recruitment process if not fitting what a Senior Software Engineer really does on a daily basis (solutions design, requirements gathering, architecture design and implementation, development, support development methodologies, lead development tasks with a dev team, dev guidance and knowledge sharing, implementation of new technologies and paradigms, management/documentation of architectures and software patterns, and so on).

Interview Questions

ANZ Bank Response

11 Mar 2019 – ANZ

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, this will be raised accordingly to an initial point of escalation. In the meantime, if you are able to provide additional detail such as the office location, please contact us via glassdoor@anz.com as this would be very helpful. Many thanks for your assistance in helping us to improve our processes.

Wishing you all the best going forwards.
ANZ

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chengdu, Sichuan (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Chengdu, Sichuan (China)) in July 2017.

Interview

First line manager interview, asked general questions, like what is the difference between POST and PUT, then team leader interview, some simple tech questions, like sort a String or something

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in April 2017.

Interview

technical round face to face. They dont want to hire you, because the existing team members are like that. for name sake they conducted Interview. HR was Good. only problem with existing employees. since they dont want to welcome new people into their team

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.