ANZ Bank Service Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ANZ Bank Service Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Hay

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Hay) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview phone call with a recruiter, with basic questions relating to cash handling experience, customer service experience and general ANZ knowledge, then an online assessment to test cash handling skills, and finally an interview with the Branch Manager and Regional Manager which resulted in an offer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working in customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Brisbane) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online for an advertised part time position, this involved filling in an application, and answering various questions regarding customer service etc. Following the closing date of applications I was then contacted nearly immediately and was then requested to complete a phone interview. The phone interview required you to answer questions based on previous experiences, and give examples using the STAR method - Situation, Task, Action, Result. The next stage was an online assessment involving various scenario questions, following this stage was a face to face interview by two managers. The whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went out of your way to provide exceptional customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakleigh

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Oakleigh) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, online quiz followed by a phone interview and finally a face to face interview in the branch (Oakleigh). The interviews came across as a bit rude and unprofessional for managers in a major bank, they didn't offer any water prior to the beginning of the interview and they only introduced themselves by first names they didn't even tell me their role in the branch. They asked the usual STAR questions that every bank asks as well as a few questions in regards to their values, such as diversity. The interviewers seemed to have judged me from the beginning of the interview based on where i lived and projected that tone throughout the interview. Although i was unsuccessful in obtaining an offer i would have promptly turned it down.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when Diversity and includence was effectively implemented or failed in you previous experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Preston

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Preston) in April 2013.

Interview

Firstly you have to Apply online on Seek.com then receive an email to do an Online test for a duration of 2 hours. Within 2 weeks, I received a phone call to have an interview with a Service Quality Manager and Branch manager at the business centre and I got a Reply back within 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Situational questions e.g. describe a time when you wanted to achieve a goal   Answer Question

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Christchurch, Canterbury (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Christchurch, Canterbury (New Zealand)) in August 2019.

Interview

After one phone interview, I was asked to complete the online assessment including personality test, verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning tests which you have limited time to answer a set of question. After that you are good to go for your job interview.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in May 2017.

Interview

Took around 2 weeks. I had two interviews with different managers and the overall process was quite good.

They mostly asked behavioural questions with a few technical mixed in there.

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in November 2018.

Interview

The process was fast. I applied for about a week when I received a Phone Interview for 10mins all easy questions. I got in 1st round interview by Branch Manager then shortlisted and 2nd round interview by the Regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ANZ? A few basic questions at the start then lots of Behavioural questions that require you to answer with STAR format, based on your real past experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in December 2017.

Interview

Very smooth and didn't take too much time to get back to me. I saw the ad on their website. Interviewers were very nice and tried to guide you. Overall it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked STAR questions and asked a bit about why you joined the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kadina

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Kadina) in December 2017.

Interview

Application > online assessment > email interview time > face to face interview
    Panel interview, very laid back and they want you to be relaxed. Best advice I can give is BE PREPARED! I hadn’t worked in 4 years due to children, I way over prepared for the interview, but I got the job!!

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you provided good customer service..
      Tell us a time you had multiple tasks due, how did you manage the tasks..   1 Answer

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)).

Interview

It's broken down to 2 sections

1 - The candidate will be in a room with 2 managers and talk about generic questions
    2 - The managers will change room and will call the phone and pretend they're the customer you need to assist and ask a bunch of questions in regards of banking

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.