ANZ Bank Service Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ANZ Bank Service Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

2.8

Service Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

Online application last week. Day later was testing ( comtact centre) which requires typing - multi choice etc. Then personality test then if successful day later got a email for digital interview- 6 questions - tell us about yourself why you are interested in the role - tell us about a time you overcome difficulties- made a important decision etc . I just done that today if successful right through i will post again .

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and why you are interested in a role with ANZ?   1 Answer
  • Tell us about a time where you went above and beyond?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)) in September 2020.

Interview

I had an HR phone screening which just asked questions from my application, then 3 different online assessments, and then an in person interview with the branch managers. The in person interview was lot of questions in the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Christchurch, Canterbury (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Christchurch, Canterbury (New Zealand)) in August 2019.

Interview

After one phone interview, I was asked to complete the online assessment including personality test, verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning tests which you have limited time to answer a set of question. After that you are good to go for your job interview.

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in November 2018.

Interview

The process was fast. I applied for about a week when I received a Phone Interview for 10mins all easy questions. I got in 1st round interview by Branch Manager then shortlisted and 2nd round interview by the Regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ANZ? A few basic questions at the start then lots of Behavioural questions that require you to answer with STAR format, based on your real past experience.   Answer Question

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)).

Interview

It's broken down to 2 sections

1 - The candidate will be in a room with 2 managers and talk about generic questions
    2 - The managers will change room and will call the phone and pretend they're the customer you need to assist and ask a bunch of questions in regards of banking

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in December 2017.

Interview

Very smooth and didn't take too much time to get back to me. I saw the ad on their website. Interviewers were very nice and tried to guide you. Overall it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked STAR questions and asked a bit about why you joined the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kadina

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Kadina) in December 2017.

Interview

Application > online assessment > email interview time > face to face interview
    Panel interview, very laid back and they want you to be relaxed. Best advice I can give is BE PREPARED! I hadn’t worked in 4 years due to children, I way over prepared for the interview, but I got the job!!

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you provided good customer service..
      Tell us a time you had multiple tasks due, how did you manage the tasks..   1 Answer

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Interview

Interviewed with two assistant managers, they took turns asking those behavioural questions, very laid back interview, they are quite straightforward and took notes my answers. Keep in mind backing up your answers with solid examples using STAR on each questions. The questions mostly can be found online. Be prepared.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne).

Interview

Online application -> online assessment -> face to face interview, all these steps took less than 2 weeks. I'm surprised there was no phone interview for this application. I had previously applied for another role with ANZ where phone interview followed few days after online assessment. Formal interview was with the branch manager and assistant manager, both were great, the BM was able to answer my questions around the job. I will find out the outcome next week.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you enjoy most about previous job
      2. How do you manage disappointment at workplace
      3. How do you manage changes at workplace
      4. How do you manage difficult customer
      5. STAR behavioural questions - must prepare for it!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in May 2017.

Interview

Took around 2 weeks. I had two interviews with different managers and the overall process was quite good.

They mostly asked behavioural questions with a few technical mixed in there.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.