ANZ Bank Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at ANZ Bank

3.5

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Docklands

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Docklands) in September 2012.

Interview

Initial application - stock standard stuff, put in your marks, academic transcript, some behavioural questions
Psychometric testing - SHL tests on verbal, numerical and logical reasoning
Assessment centre - A case study which needs to be presented individually to senior manager(s) in an interview scenario. The interviewers will ask you some questions on your attempt at the case study to test your ability to think on your feet. After this, interview becomes a behavioural type interview where interviewers tap your wealth of experience to ascertain whether or not they think you will be a good fit at the bank. After this, group activity which aimed to assess your ability to work in a team and get ideas bouncing around the room. Then a repeat of some of the psychometric testing, basically to ensure that it was actually you who completed the testing the first time around. Finally, an informal Q&A presentation from a current or past graduate employee.

Interview Questions

• During the behavioural component of the interview: Tell us about a time you stood back and saw the bigger picture.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christchurch, Canterbury (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Christchurch, Canterbury (New Zealand)).

Interview

Apply online - multiple questions about why ANZ why the stream you chose and why you.
    Psychometric testing
    Interview - assessment centre containing: group case, psychometric testing, interview with two managers

Interview Questions

• The behavioural questions. Try and be structured with your responses   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.