ANZ Bank Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ANZ Bank Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

2.9

Summer Interview

Interview

Applied online via the website, did several tests.

They contacted me about two weeks after applications closed, inviting me to the AC.
AC took about 3 hours. Involved of a individual case study. Then you presented case, followed by a behavioural interview and presentations by current grads.

Really nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Anonymous Employee in Docklands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Docklands).

Interview

The process was quite quick. Everyone had to do some aptitude questions and a personality test online and they invite the chosen ones to an AC. AC was only 2 hour long. We had to look at a case for 25mins then role play as a consultant and present to the interviewers. After the presentation, they have a 50mins behavioural interview with really basic questions and follow up questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to resolve conflict with a client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Sydney).

Interview

Applied online. Process took 2+ months. Application. Online Testing. Video Interview. Assessment Centre (group task, individual case study presentation, individual interview). Assessment Centre was ultra chill and in small groups (5 per AC). Very friendly & relaxed interviewers made you feel very comfortable. HR running AC were very calm and brought out the best in everyone. Offer was made 2 days later via phone, pending criminal & background checks.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank.

Interview

Was sent a sent of online assessments to complete after submission of application. Later received a call to attended an Assessment Day. Assessment day was held in Auckland (tickets paid for by ANZ), and it involved a case study (completed individually and presented to interviewers), an interview (case study presentation and standard interview questions), and finally a meet and greet with other members of the firm. Cool experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in August 2017.

Interview

Friendly, Professional. An individual case study which was followed by behavioural interview. Totalling 3-4 hours. Very pleasant experience and highly professional process. There was no phone or video interview before the AC, this constituted the final round

Interview Questions

• Describe how you overcame change?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Christchurch, Canterbury (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Christchurch, Canterbury (New Zealand)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two branch managers. They were very relaxed and asked me standard behavioural questions. Got an exercise to complete an email response to customer. Overall, not too scary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne) in August 2018.

Interview

Online Testing, Phone Interview then Assessment Centre featuring an individual activity and a 2 to 1 interview. The recruiter was very professional and called back with feedback after the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.