ASOS Content Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Content Editor

ASOS Content Editor Interview Questions

Interviews at ASOS

Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASOS (Watford, East of England, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview with HR, followed by face-to-face interview and task. I wasn't offered the role despite having the right experience and doing well in the task. They told me that I didn't show enough passion for the brand/role.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of where you've had to push back on something? How did you handle it and how did the colleague react? What would you have done differently?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ASOS

Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASOS (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

I enjoyed the process. First I was emailed to arrange a first interview. The HR person was very warm and helpful, she rescheduled my interview when I asked for it and also told me what I should focus on to prepare.
    I then met with the line manager and someone from HR. I was given a task to complete on my own, then a long interview followed, during which we went through part of the task as well as through my CV and all the usual questions. Both people gave me a very good impression being warm, positive and nice and making an effort to make me feel comfortable.
    After 2 weeks I was called for a second interview via Skype and after a couple more days I was offered the job.
    I'd say the whole process took about 1 month, however I heard that sometimes they can be quite slow and take months to arrange a first interview. Not sure if that's actually the case, but if you have applied and are still waiting to hear, don't lose hope!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASOS (Sydney) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied and about 3 weeks later received an email asking me to set up an interview time over the phone. I did so and had a phone interview with a recruiter at head office. The interview was quite rushed and all we really did was cover my experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.